Basic Credit Info & Tips
1. Dispute any/all debts. I prefer CreditKarma.
2. Don’t attempt to open new lines of credit using hard inquiries.
3. Negotiate debts by things such as agreeing to pay a plan if they remove it from your credit profile. Not always easy though.
1. Paying debt off in full or you negotiate somehow them writing it off.
2. Credit consolidation cards.
3. Request credit limit increases for cards already owned.
4. Be added as an “authorized user” of accounts in good standing with good payment history. The older the better.
5. Apply for Apple CC no report pull by getting pre approval then freezing your credit then continuing to apply.